Skip to content
(subject to change)
- All race vehicles must pass a NHRA Inspection. Tech in lanes 6 and 7. Classes are Novice 8.00 and slower; Pro 9.8 and slower; Super Pro 7.99 and quicker; Top Comp is the quickest 8/16 car field. As our track classes deviate slightly from NHRA, vehicles that run 9.80 and slower will be teched by the Pro standards, vehicles that run 9.79-7.50 will be teched by the Pro standards, and all vehicles running 7.49 and quicker will be teched by the Super Pro standards. Any car that runs 100 mph or faster will automatically be teched as a Super Pro car.
- All drivers and pit crew must sign a waiver.
- Left Lane (tower) has the right of way in the shut down area.
- Courtesy staging is the rule.
- Byes will be decided in the following manner: first round by lottery, following rounds closest to dial in, one bye per car-per race.
- Any complaints must go the drag race executive, tower is off limits.
- Seasons points earned in any class are not transferable.
- Speed limits – return road 10 mph, pits 5 mph.
- After completing your run, return your vehicle to your designated pit areas, pick up your time slip at the tech shack, be patient, you can make a pass faster than we can print a time slip.
- Trophies are awarded for winner and runner up
- Cash prizes are paid out to the winner and runner up only. King of the Hill is paid out to the semis.
- Canadian Pro Association Series will have a separate entry, trophy and payout schedule.
- No open trailers in pits, please park them in the pro pit or spectators parking.
- No firing of race cars between 9:00 PM Saturday and 8:00 AM on Sunday. If you choose to break this rule, it will result in immediate race suspension for the following day. NO qualifying points will be awarded, NO time only’s will be allowed.
- All running vehicles are to have a driver in the car.
- DO NOT leave your vehicle unattended once it has entered the staging lanes.
- One only support vehicle per race allowed in the pit area.
- Ways to get disqualified from race day: freak out on the staff (volunteers), drive in a reckless manner, cheat, drink or be impaired from previous evening, smoke marijuana, partake in any illegal substance during the course of the race day (downtime due to lunch or the weather is still considered part of the race day), lie, steal, fail to follow staff direction, or by testing the transbrake in the staging lanes. WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- No refunds, rainchecks only.